Thursday, October 4, 2012

Haven't updated in a while...

I haven't updated the blog in a while. I've had a lot of blog posts rolling around in my head, but haven't been able to sit and type anything worthwhile.

The kids are doing a great job with school. This year has probably been the easiest transition back to school on any year we've had so far. I've been really impressed with the Big Guy and Sweet Girl and their ability to rock on with the new routine.

We went to the beach in September. Honestly, September is my absolute favorite time of year to go to the beach. It is much quieter, with most of the tourists having gone home. The water is warm and the weather is fantastic. If I ever get around to editing some of the pictures, I'll post them.

I wish I had some interesting news about our adoption. We're currently waiting on reports from the FBI about the Daddy Guy and I. Honestly, these reports are going to be one-page letters stating that there are no records of us. However, these letters are what is standing between us and our ability to move forward with the next step. Please pray that this will happen quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment